About Contract & Toll
At Libra Speciality Chemicals we aim to provide a total chemical manufacturing and supply solution to meet your company’s needs. Libra can provide a bespoke chemical manufacturing and supply solution service to an extensive range of industries around the globe. We are an official BCMPA member, a UK association for contract and toll manufacturers, meaning we are experts in providing efficient and cost-effective toll manufacturing solutions for businesses. For over 40 years we have honed and enhanced our expertise in the chemical industry, acquiring multiple accreditations, including top tier COMAH, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9000:2015, ISO18001:2007 and EFfCI (European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients).
We currently have 15 reactors of 316 s/s construction available in a range of capacities from 10m3 to 30m3, pressure ratings to 5 bar and full vacuum with steam and thermal oil heating. ATEX equipment and Zone 1 design enables us to process a wide range of chemical reactions subject to REACH authorisation.
Reactions we currently perform:
A selection of 10, 14, 25 and 30m³ reactors gives a total of 135m³ of high-pressure reaction capacity with ratings up to 5 Bar and full vacuum.
- Variable speed agitation throughout with anchor, axial and turbine impellors.
- Heating with steam up to 150°C and 300°C with thermal oil.
- QVF vacuum distillation with receiver vessels, and atmospheric water-cooling systems.
- Activated carbon and acid/alkali scrubber systems.
- Vessel reaction monitoring systems to ensure complete control during production.
For more information about our contract & toll service, please get in touch.
Tel: +44 161 775 1888
If you don’t already, why not follow us on social media.